Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world's largest companies. Today Nitro is a prominent document productivity solution and a leading eSignature solution. We are leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend the rapid growth of Nitro Sign through data driven growth experiments.
Why Nitro Engineering:
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture of building amazing product experiences for our customers and making a positive impact on our business.
- Our products are used by over 650K businesses and 30M users
- We work with cutting edge technology
- Quarterly Hack Weeks!
- Help digitally transform the largest companies in the world
- Help save the planet and trees by reducing printing and paper
- Work with a smart, passionate team with a truly unique culture
Nitro is seeking an ambitious, self-starting Senior Fullstack Engineer for a unique opportunity to own the architecture & delivery of Nitro’particulièrement marketing Growth Team experiments. Nitro Sign is already experiencing rapid growth as the way we work changes.
This role represents a unique opportunity de collaborate with Product, Data Science and Marketing de accelerate activation and adoption of Nitro Sign and have a real impact of how people make agreements. This role benefits from company-wide visibility and offers a high degree of ownership and influence.
Experience & Qualifications:
3-5+ years experience as a FullStack/Platform Engineer or equivalent:
- Experience building SaaS products
- Experience building and measuring features that have an impact on growth
- Professional experience with Scala
- Ability to advocate for development standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to translate a high-level open-ended requirement into delivered product
Traits that will distinguish the ultimate candidate:
- Familiarity with our tech stack or equivalent technologies; AWS, Terraform, K8s, Scala, Golang, Nodejs, Angular
- Experience with data driven growth experiments
- Experience with software behind web collaboration and productivity applications
- Proven track record with commercial SaaS applications used globally at a massive scale
- Enthusiasm and a learning mindset
Nitro is a public global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and Signature for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com