Who is Nitro?
Nitro Software is home to innovators, perfectionists and rebels. We are just beginning the next phase of our journey and see a tremendous opportunity to disrupt the way the world works with documents. So far, we have provided enterprise-grade solutions trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500 .
People are the centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to build your career. We have a “performance first” orientation & ambitious plans for global growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
To pave the way for the next generation of smarter documents, from machine learning to natural language processing and we want YOU to join us on this journey. After receiving enormous investment during our recent IPO which took place in December 2019, we are very excited for what the future holds for Nitro and its Nitronauts!
We're are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to own sales revenue in our UK and Ireland region.
The Enterprise Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers above 5,000 employees. In this position you will deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker’s adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability.
- You will leverage our value proposition to position Nitro’s customers at the forefront of digital transformation.
- You will be valued as a trusted adviser to key decision makers within the largest Enterprises in the UK &I.
- Take a consultative approach when managing complete and complex sales cycles, building exceptional relationships with senior stakeholders throughout.
- You will utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to work within a high preforming collaborative team, introducing colleagues such dedicated Customer Success Managers, technical support and Channel Managers, if needed, when negotiating/closing high value deals.
- You will be given full autonomy and ownership when developing and executing a detailed territory plan.
- Work closely with our VP of sales to executive discussed strategy for success in this region.
- 7+ years sales experience
- SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of successful selling to VP and C-Level Executives at large enterprises.
- Routinely overachieving quotes
- Enthusiastic, “can do “attitude
- Resilience with a strong ability to work off own initiative.
La vie chez Nitro
Our Nitronauts are our greatest asset, check out what we offer our employees below.
- Flexible work from home options
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy to manage your own schedule
- Free lunch catered for in the office two days per week
- Free snacks, teas and coffees
- Flexible leave days per year
- Health care, dental, pension and more