As Director of IT and Business systems, you will be responsible for Nitro’s internal IT systems, infrastructure, and the operations of the internal IT support team. You will own Nitro’s internal enterprise applications and business systems to ensure we are optimally leveraging tools and technologies, in the context of Nitro’s Operational Excellence business strategy
You will partner with business function owners to develop and execute a technical strategy that helps achieve our business goals, deliver on Operational Excellence objectives, reduce security risks, and drive end-user satisfaction, while maintaining reliable and effective operations and systems companywide.
- Oversee Nitro’s internal IT infrastructure portfolio in the context of Operational Excellence
- Lead Business leaders to execute a technical strategy to optimizes critical business processes.
- Lead IT operations for all Nitro locations, ensuring superior employee experience as measured by user satisfaction surveys and internal SLAs.
- Manage the inventory of Nitro’s IT assets, ensuring budget compliance, and Best Practice.
- Oversee, implement and measure adherence to Nitro’s IT asset purchase / replacement policy.
- Determine business requirements for IT systems and coordinate activities to ensure Availability
- Implement Nitro Information Security Standards across all business systems, following best practice monitoring, reporting, alerting and threat management
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders regarding the effectiveness and progress of business systems and enterprise applications, as well as IT projects and performance.
- Efficiently manage Nitro’s global IT budget, anticipating for company growth as required.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with vendors, MSPs, suppliers, and key consultants.
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience and aptitude in managing IT as part of an Operational Excellence business strategy.
- 10+ years of progressive enterprise application implementation experience.
- 7+ years of application management experience with responsibility for back and front office infrastructure including marketing, sales, customer support, finance, HR and operations.
- 7+ years of IT team leadership experience.
- Track record of scaling company business services for fast growth across multiple locations.
- Detailed knowledge of IT operations processes and technology (i.e. Windows, Mac, servers, storage, networking, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Active Directory and GPO in a hybrid Windows/Mac environment.
- Experience with professional audio/video conferencing.
- Experience leading dispersed or multi-office customer service delivery teams.
- Excellent technical problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Outstanding internal customer service skills.
- Strong communications skills (written and verbal), comfortable speaking across all organizational levels and departments to complex technical issues and topics.
- Listening and gathering feedback/inputs and outlining process improvements to address problem areas.
- Expertise managing technology partners to deliver business applications and support services.
- SSO, MFA technology, cloud-centric applications, platforms and infrastructure
- Experience working with external IT / Security Standards such as NIST SP 800-53 and ISO 27000
Preferred Skills and Experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certified
- Windows 10 and Windows 2012/2016 Server
- Familiarity with Agile methodology and development toolsets such as Jira/Confluence/Jenkins
- Familiarity supporting external auditors on compliance Standards such as SOC2 and HIPAA
- Virtualization technologies
- System Center for Windows and JAMF for Mac OS
- Salesforce, Marketo, NetSuite
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland, Melbourne, Australia and London, United Kingdom.