Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for a Field Marketing Manager to join our rapidly expanding global Marketing team. In this role, you will
What you’ll be doing:
Manage Tradeshow and Event Programs
- Manage schedule field events, including large-scale industry tradeshows, CIO events, lunch and learns, sponsorships, partner activities and other promotional events.
- Develop and manage project plans, vendor agreements, logistics and on-site arrangements, as well as booth staff prep/support and enablement and onsite assistance.
- Manage and deliver on all pre- and post-show promotions, contracting and show arrangements, booth design and support materials, maintenance, and shipping, managing exhibit/partner inventory, and providing sales with tradeshow collateral and swag.
- Own all lead management processes including collecting all leads, coordinating input into our CRM and Marketo instances and distribution with an execution plan to our field and channel partners.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement on all internal and partner-facing pre-event trainings.
- Manage internal and partner-facing communications surrounding all field events
- Maintain and deploy supplies inventory for department equipment, including tradeshow booths and related materials. Also maintain inventory levels for collateral and promotional materials, from gift cards to printed materials, such as stationery, business cards, brochures, flyers, promotional items, and giveaways.
- Assist with both direct and channel email marketing and social media support.
What we’re looking for:
- Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a relevant field
- Minimum of 2-4 years' experience in Marketing, Channel/Partner Marketing or Field Marketing
- Experience in Vendor Relationship Management
- Highly Detailed Orientated and Hyper-organized
- Experienced across numerous digital channels, developing messaging and branding
- Ability to manage multiple project at the same time and adhere to strict deadlines
- Excellent English both written and verbal
- Hootsuite/Marketo/Jira Experience a plus
- Strong presentation skills
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.