Sea parte de Nitro Good Life
Email Marketing Automation Specialist
Dublin, Ireland, Remote
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Email Automation Specialist / Marketing Campaign Operations Specialist will support the overall running of our day-to-day marketing campaign operations. This role, reporting to the Global Director of Demand & Channel Marketing, will play a key role in our next-level marketing campaign strategy and delivery at Nitro. You will be responsible for ensuring world class campaign management by capturing and sharing best practices and facilitating constant learning and improvement.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage Nitro's Marketo instance and processes in relation to: workflows lists and segmentations, email campaigns, landing pages, forms, and data management.
- Manage the operational development, deployment and reporting of marketing campaigns across the Global Marketing team
- Define and continuously refine end to end campaign processes from the intake and planning of campaigns through to QA and launching in Marketo, creating enhanced efficiency in the development and execution of our campaigns.
- Manage operational enhancements to our lead flow as it relates to marketing campaign setup
- Manage and promote campaign communications throughout the organization with a particular focus on campaign briefing, sales enablement content and campaign calendar management
- Manage our prospect lifecycle ecosystems and maintain a best-in-class communications flow.
- Management of our localization platform and request proces
- Minimum 2+ years relevant marketing experience building programs in Marketo or similar marketing automation tool
- Experience in end to end marketing campaign management
- Working knowledge of Salesforce (or similar CRM): building campaigns, reports, dashboards
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing
- Impeccable attention to detail, ability to QA and ensure error-free deployment
- Experience in Litmus a plus: using litmus builder, proof, checklist
- Experience building campaigns in Salesloft
This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in Ireland or The UK.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-NS1