We are looking for a quality-focused Senior Automation Test Framework Engineer to assist in the creation and maintenance of world class enterprise software products.
The successful candidate will join a diverse team of highly technical individuals who all have a shared motivation of truly delighting our customers.
Why Nitro Engineering:
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture that believes in building the right things and building them the right way.
- Our products are used by over 650K businesses and 30M users
- We work with cutting edge technology
- Quarterly Hack Weeks
- Help digitally transform the largest companies in the world
- Help save the planet and trees by reducing printing and paper
- Work with a smart, passionate team with a truly unique culture!
What you'll be doing:
You will be responsible for maintaining and developing Nitro Test Automation Framework and Test Automation systems.
You will extend and enhance our existing framework as new requirements arise.
Monitor and report on execution of Test Automation on AWS environment and help to maintain and improve that environment.
Monitor developments of tools and technologies in the Test Automation and CI industry and promote the introduction of new technologies and components.
- Oversee and ensure uptime, performance and availability of the processes and systems we use to enable frequent high-quality releases.
- Work closely with our developers and QE engineers to deliver on Test Automation needs and continuously improve those processes and systems.
- Assure the correctness and quality of our test scripts and automated test code.
- Design, build and maintain frameworks for testing the integration between product components and between products themselves.
- Work with the developers and QE engineers to establish and evangelise best practises in Test Automation including testability and maintainability.
Required Technical Experience and Skills:
- 7+ years in a Test/Quality Engineering or similar role
- Extensive experience with test automation frameworks – TestNG, JUnit
- Expertise with Test Automation tools - AutoIt, Sikuli, UIAutomation, WebDriver
- Comfortable with Git, GitHub and the IntelliJ IDE or Eclipse
- Familiarity with CI/CD with Jenkins and related technologies
- Software development and test support tools - TestLink, JIRA, Confluence, git, Github
- Familiarity with cloud environments - Amazon AWS EC2, ALB, S3, Cloudwatch
- Solid knowledge of Windows and Linux OS to system administration level.
- Principles of DOM, xpath and object location.
- Scripting using Bash, Groovy, PowerShell, Python or similar
- Fluency with Technical English
Nice to have:
- Containers and virtualization technologies: Docker, Mesos, VirtualBox, VMWare
- Networking and network security
- Azure mastery
- Competent with Java (ideally v8 or later)
- C or C++ development
- Maven, cmake
- ISTQB Advanced Tester qualification
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-GB1