Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. Nitro delivers document productivity to every knowledge worker. We firmly believe that with the right capabilities, knowledge workers can save time, money and paper and become more engaged employees.
Nitro Sign provides a simple, delightful eSigning experience for everyone. With our eSigning solution, our customers are transforming analogue, legacy workflows that took several days or weeks to complete, to digital, modern workflows that complete in minutes or hours.
It comes back to our core values:
High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
What you'll get to do
Nitro is seeking an entrepreneurial and ambitious Enterprise Account Executive to own sales revenue in the UK and Ireland region. You will be part of a very experienced team and given full autonomy/ownership to develop/execute on your territory plan.
You will work closely with our SVP of Global sales to execute on your strategy for success in the UK/I region.
The Enterprise Account Executive in Nitro is a Senior level role that exists to own an end to end revenue quota, selling to Enterprises with excess of 5,000 employees. In this position you will deliver Nitro’s message to key C level decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker’s adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability.
This role represents a significant opportunity for an experienced SAAS Sales Professional to join a rapidly expanding global sales organisation. We are extremely well positioned for significant growth over the coming years and you now have an opportunity to join a positive cashflow, public company set for huge success in 2020 and beyond.
You will leverage our value proposition to position Nitro’s customers at the forefront of digital transformation.
- Identify white space , prospect and generate leads for Nitro Pro and Nitro Sign products, with the support of Enterprise SDRs and Marketing.
- Strong focus on generating new business for Nitro, completing an end to end complex sales cycle.
- You will be valued as a trusted adviser to key decision makers within the largest Enterprises in the UK &I.
- Take a consultative approach when managing complete and complex sales cycles, building exceptional relationships with senior stakeholders throughout.
- You will utilize strong interpersonal and communication skills to work within a high preforming collaborative team, introducing colleagues such dedicated Customer Success Managers, technical support and Channel Managers, if needed, when negotiating/closing high value deals.
- 7+ years sales experience
- SaaS sales experience
- Proven track record of successful selling to VP and C-Level Executives at large enterprises.
- Routinely overachieving quotes
- Enthusiastic, “can do “attitude
- Resilience with a strong ability to work off own initiative.