Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world's largest companies. Today Nitro is a prominent document productivity solution, the #1 replacement of Adobe Acrobat and a leading eSignature solution. We are leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
Why Nitro Engineering:
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture of building amazing product experiences for our customers and making a positive impact on our business.
- Our products are used by over 650K businesses and 30M users
- We work with cutting edge technology
- Quarterly Hack Weeks!
- Help digitally transform the largest companies in the world
- Help save the planet and trees by reducing printing and paper
- Work with a smart, passionate team with a truly unique culture
Nitro is seeking an ambitious, self-starting Product Engineers for a unique greenfield opportunity to own the strategy, architecture & delivery of a significant new product area to extend Nitro’s functionality beyond our core applications. This role benefits from company-wide visibility und offers a high degree of ownership and influence.
Nitro delivers document productivity to every knowledge worker. We firmly believe that with the right capabilities, knowledge workers can save time, money and paper and become more engaged employees. Nitro Cloud provides a simple, delightful eSigning experience for everyone. With our eSigning solution, our customers are transforming analogue, legacy workflows that took several days or weeks to complete, to digital, modern workflows that complete in minutes or hours.
The next evolution of Nitro Cloud will empower our customers to verwenden Sie Nitro's eSigning workflow solutions where they can be most effective. Nitro will deliver eSigning integrations with the most-used business apps. These integrations will allow organizations to seamlessly augment their everyday business workflows with the power to automatically send signature requests internally and externally.
We have multiple roles for hands on Product Engineers who take pride in delivering world class products.
Experience & Qualifications:
2+ years' experience as a Full Stack Engineer, Product Engineer or equivalent
- 2+ years building SaaS products
- Professional experience building products that integrate with third party SaaS platforms
- Professional experience building and integrating with internal and external RESTful services
- Build with Node.js, Scala, Go or similar
- Professional experience with npm or similar package management tools
- Professional experience with Webpack or similar build tools
- Ability to advocate for development standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to translate a high-level open-ended requirement into a working prototype
Nice to have:
- Experience with Microservice architectures
- Experience operating a SaaS product
- Experience with Authn and Authz technologies e.g. OAuth2, SAML2, SSO
- Experience working in Java or Scala
- Experience with asynchronous / event driven architectures
- Experience with infrastructure as code
Nitro is a global document productivity company. We help organizations of all sizes eliminate paper, accelerate business processes, and drive digital transformation by providing PDF productivity and eSigning for all in a single, affordable solution. Founded in 2005 in Melbourne, Australia, Nitro helps increase efficiency for more than 10,000 businesses globally, including 65% of the 2019 Fortune 500. Nitro headquarters are in San Francisco, with offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. Accomplish more with documents and make work more productive at GoNitro.com