Who we are?
We’re a humble, exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space.
People are centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to flourish. We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunities for personal & career growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
Is to hire creative, intelligent, talented people; who build & sell a great product, that both delights our customers & that we can be proud to work on
We are looking for a Sales/Deal Desk Coordinator to join our Sales Team. In this role, you will play a key role at the heart of a fun, fast-growing, fast-paced sales team and be responsible for handling a wide variety of sales-related support, customer service and administrative duties.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensuring effective and timely delivery of all sales orders
- Monitoring and maintaining sales data integrity within Salesforce.com
- Partnering with Account Executives to ensure order information is correct for error free processing.
- Assisting Account Executives with add on and renewal quoting.
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports that track progress to plan and targets
- Providing feedback to product management, marketing, support and other functional areas to help improve Nitro’s products and services as well as overall sales efforts and processes
- Assisting with customer inquiries, escalating issues to support when necessary
- Assisting in the delivery of other duties as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Self-starter and organized with ability to multi-task
- Good customer care skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience using SalesForce.com highly desirable but not required
- Additional languages a plus
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.