We are looking for a high-energy Customer Support Representative to join our amazing team. You will support and delight our customers by troubleshooting questions, assisting in new software deployments, and develop creative solutions to enrich their Nitro experience.
- Provide exception service to customers seeking assistance with product questions or issues
- Manage a support queue to troubleshoot and resolve customer service inquiries, following-up on any raised issues raised to ensure timely closure and communications
- Perform net meetings to quickly resolve technical issues
- Exceed customer satisfaction, efficiency/SLA metrics, and issue resolution targets
- Work closely with the rest of the global Customer Support team on developing the Knowledge Base and creating an environment of cross-functional learning
- Provide clear and constructive product feedback to the Nitro Customer Success team based on customer
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Aptitude for learning new products and technologies
- Strengths in multi-tasking, prioritization, attention to detail, and organization
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Ability to receive feedback, adapt to change, and communicate challenges in a timely and professional manner
- Excellent written communication skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, CS, or another related field
- Minimum 2 years of IT or technical support experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Enterprise software solutions in a customer facing role, familiar with enterprise environments, deployments and multi-system integrations
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Server and Operating systems: 2008R2, 2012, Terminal server
- Understanding of application installation methods on Windows Operating systems 7, 8, and 10
- Fluent in English – additional language skills are a plus
- (Nice to have) Understanding of Application deployment in VDI: Terminal Server, Citrix XenDesktop, Citrix XenApp, VMWare Horizon, or AppV
(Nice to have) Previous experience with document productivity or eSigning software
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.