Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Enterprise Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a customer-facing professional who will lead the post-sales lifecycle for Nitro’s portfolio of Enterprise customers. The CSM will develop and execute the strategy to ensure customers are provided with educational experiences (from formal education to self-help) to realize value from Nitro products quickly.
As the “voice of the customer” for Nitro, the CSM must be and active listener and strategic thinker who can strike the appropriate balance between the customer’s needs and the company’s business objectives.
- Serve as the primary post-sales point-of-contact for Nitro’s portfolio of enterprise business customers
- Proactively work directly with large enterprise business customers, typically within IT, interacting with various levels of management ranging from Directors to C-level executives
- Ensure a successful onboarding and Nitro rollout among new customers
- Partner with customers to establish clear business goals, timelines, priorities and metrics of success
- Translate internal product documentation into customer-facing content for multiple audiences (end-users, customer helpdesk personnel)
- Develop a targeted adoption plan, based on opportunities to increase user adoption and engagement
- Proactively identify customer health risks, and effectively leverage internal teams to mitigate non-renewal (churn) risk
- Partner with sales to identify renewal, expansion and up-sell opportunities in the post-sales cycle
- Act as a liaison between internal teams to ensure high-priority customer needs are being met; coordinating with sales, marketing, product, support and engineering teams to escalate high-impact customer needs
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and create realistic expectations
- Strong commitment to ensuring customers’ business objectives are achieved
- Ability to prioritize customer needs and elevate the issues that will have the most impact on customer satisfaction, retention and growth
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing environment and developing/driving internal initiatives to increase user engagement and satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B account management, customer support, customer success or consulting roles
- Commitment to Nitro’s mission and values
- Travel up to 20% of the time
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.