Who We Are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Dublin to lead a team of highly motivated & successful direct sales Account Executives charged with growing the SMB and Mid-Market segments of the EMEA region. As an instrumental part of one the fastest growing private companies in the world, Nitro’s Regional Sales Manager will be tasked with not only leading the current Account Executive team but will have the headroom, ambition and opportunity to grow the team, oversee our extensive re-seller channel network, and most importantly, consistently achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
We’re looking for a sales leadership rockstar, someone who can strategically develop and execute a robust regional sales plan, build and grow a team to their full potential to grow revenue, and deliver best in class customer experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and own a regional sales plan in line with the company’s vision and objectives.
- Lead, motivate and grow a team of high-performing inside sales professionals, providing guidance, mentoring, coaching, and incentivizing as appropriate.
- Support direct reports by regularly participating in client and prospect meetings.
- Maintain deal visibility and accountability at all points in the sales cycle.
- Conduct weekly forecast and 1:1 meetings and coach direct reports on closing strategies.
- Develop and own Key Performance Indicators (KPI) for the sales team, including consistent monitoring of sales activity and effectiveness.
- Accurately forecast expected monthly and quarterly results to Global Sales Leadership.
- Liaise with marketing to develop relevant lead generation and sales campaigns and help ensure all platforms and processes are optimized to deliver on-target performance
- Maintain and develop Nitro’s sales culture of high performance, commitment to customer service and satisfaction, and consistent goal attainment.
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5+ years of software sales experience within the technology sector, including 2+ years sales management experience, with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Proven team leadership and sales organization development. This includes experience mentoring, training and growing technology sales teams.
- Proven record of sales success in a similar software application business in both a strategic and volume transaction sales environment.
- Solid understanding of business intelligence and analysis to identify new revenue opportunities.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and listening skills.
- A strong record of establishing, maintaining, and cultivating customer relationships.
- Solid business acumen and common sense that can be applied to grow Nitro’s customer base and ultimately, increase revenue.
- Track record of strategic channel planning and management and B2B sales strategy
- Experience using Salesforce.com highly desirable.
- BA/BS (or equivalent) required, MBA/Masters preferred.
Who we are:
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.