Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Renewals Account Executive is accountable for customer retention and revenue growth through the annual renewal process. This is an exceptionally important role for our growing customer base and you will be a key contributor to the success of Nitro and its financial metrics.
What We Need You To Do
- Proactively manage a portfolio of annual customer renewals ensuring on-time customer retention and high dollar over dollar renewal rates
- Own, drive, and lead the renewals process in collaboration with the account executives (sales/customer success manager) to preserve and improve customer contracts and relationships
- Manage outbound communication to customers as well as leading renewal discussion negotiations
- Strategize with the Account Executives on different renewal scenarios and upsell strategies
- Work closely with Finance and Legal teams to ensure all contracts are accurate
- Prepare proposals, including renewal rate calculations, and contract preparation
- Track and manage all renewal activity in Salesforce.com
- Verify contracts, data integrity of all quotes, review terms and conditions to ensure renewal subscriptions in line with company guidelines and policy
- Respond to questions from customers and sales reps on any aspect of the renewal
- Maintain and report an accurate forecast of renewals
- Discover and identify upsell/cross-sell opportunities upon contract renewal to maximize customer growth
What You Bring To Nitro
- 2 -4 years’ experience in a SaaS renewals, account management, sales or equivalent customer facing role
- Track record of over performing versus quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience collaborating with legal/contract management teams to facilitate the contract review, revision and execution
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent business experience
- Motivated, goal oriented mindset and ability to work independently
- Strong time and process management skills, attention to detail ensuring nothing slips through the cracks
- Comfort in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills working with external clients
- A high degree of honesty, integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to acquire a thorough knowledge of our products and the value they provide to customers
- Demonstrated discovery, negotiation and closing skills with a variety of customer verticals, including enterprise customers
- Empathy and a creative, problem-solving mindset
- Experience with a variety of customer and commercial management tools and technologies
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.