Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the sales department. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Nitro monthly and quarterly sales targets. This position will be based remotely.
The Enterprise Account Executive role exists to effectively work leads for prospects and customers. The Enterprise Account Executive role is expected to deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return by activity type. Enterprise prospects and customers will be at the forefront of digital transformation. Nitro’s Enterprise Account Executives shall be a trusted adviser to assist them during this transformative process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and execute a detailed territory plan that includes a complete list of target accounts and the routes, plays and personas needed to access these prospects.
- Deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification. The ability to answer questions including: what pipeline coverage do I require to maximize on target success? What is my gap and what activities do I need to undertake to fill them? What are the sources that contribute to my pipeline and how do I ensure I have a good mix of large and small opportunities?
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close.
- Effectively engage with channel partners to drive incremental opportunity within your territory.
- Using multi-channel communication to communicate to decision makers within prospects and customers to drive the next step in the sales cycle.
- Clear understanding of where each opportunity is in the sales cycle, making sure the buyer journey aligns to the sales process
- Extremely proficient in using navigating political structures and creating and running MAPs to drive desired outcome.
- Business case development and clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical.
- Appropriate and sustained levels of calls, emails and inmails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 7+ years of complex enterprise software sales experience.
- Track record of over achieving quota in past roles.
- Net new business hunter background-clear understanding of pipeline development and management.
- Proven ability to navigate opportunities through a sales process to a successful conclusion.
- Track record of successfully working with channel partners.
- A team player, a winner.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Detail-oriented with strong attention to tactical execution and follow-through.
- Self-motivated with high degree of initiative and drive.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.