Have you ever wondered about the impact your document processes have on your day-to-day life? Maybe you’ve even had a recent document blunder that left you a little frazzled. From missing documents to mistakes popping up in important contracts and proposals—documents can cause a lot of grief for knowledge workers everywhere. But that doesn’t have to be your reality.
Take a hard look at these document statistics and ask yourself…what can I do better?
1. 50% of knowledge worker’s time is spent on creating and preparing documents.
Pretty crazy right?! From emails to presentations to PDFs, so much of our professional life is spent with documents.
2. More than 75% of people from large organizations do not have PDF editors available to them.
Which means you’ve got to be the guy who asks the other guy if they can convert that file for you. Don’t be that guy.
3. Document challenges are robbing organizations of 21.3% of their overall staff productivity.
Productivity isn’t just a buzzword, it’s a powerful thing. Implementing time-saving processes can save you time and money for years to come.
4. 92% of professionals collaborate on and review documents via email.
No wonder documents go missing all the time.
5. The average worker shares 6 documents as email attachments each day.
Oh and don’t get us started on version control when it comes to email attachments. Read our latest post on this topic.
6. Time wasted on document challenges are costing organizations almost $20K per worker, per year.
This is a scary statistic for many managers and IT procurement professionals. A proven lesson that cutting corners to cut costs in the short term won’t help your bottom line in the long-term.
7. 45% of companies report that it takes over a week to get a contract signed.
In the fast paced world of business, waiting should be avoided at all costs. We prefer instant gratification – don’t you?
Luckily, it’s not all bad news!
We rounded up some statistics to show you how document productivity services like Nitro can solve your document woes once and for all.
eSignatures reduce document turnaround time by 80%.
72% of leading businesses reported improvements in customer renewal rates after adopting eSignatures.
Sales professionals that use eSignatures send 117% more proposals per rep, per month than non-users.
eSignature users close 17% more deals and show 41% stronger year-over-year revenue growth than non-users.
Sales organizations that adopt eSignatures are 41% more likely to reduce proposal error rates.
To learn more about document management and productivity, download our eBook.
*Statistics taken from the IDC, OmBud Research, Aberdeen Group and Nitro studies.
887900cookie-check7 Facts That Will Make You Rethink Document Managementyes