You can add links manually to your PDF pages by clicking the Link tool and drawing the outline of the link on the page. Once it’s added you can edit its appearance and set the action it should perform when clicked by the user.
To add a link to a PDF document:
- On the Page Layout tab, in the Navigation group, click Link
- On the page, click and drag the pointer to add the link
- In the Create Link window, set the Link appearance properties and select the Link action
- Click Next to configure the options related to your selected Link action
- Click and drag the link to move it, or click and drag one of the corner handles to resize it