Who We Are:
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest companies. Today Nitro is the #1 replacement of Adobe Acrobat, and we’re leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform and eventually leverage artificial intelligence to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
As a Channel Account Manager for Nitro your primary responsibility will be to drive revenue growth with select national and regional partners within the designated region. This is an exciting opportunity to develop creative lead generation and sales incentive programs. Candidate will motivate, educate and train the partners in the Company’s products and solutions. You will also work closely with the partners to ensure we get the most benefit through lead sharing campaigns, marketing programs, incentives, sales and technical training, and events.
Successful candidates will possess strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, executive presence, and an entrepreneurial spirit. If you have a passion for growing a business and proven track record of success, we want to hear from you.
- Manage Regional and pan-region Channel partners in the region(s)
- Build strategic account plans with key partners
- Provide ongoing sales and technical trainings to these partners
- Assist with building marketing plans to drive incremental sales pipeline and revenues with development funds.
- Act as key channel consultant to Nitro sales teams within region, helping recruit partners to address territory coverage gaps.
- Generate enthusiasm and passion for Nitro products among partner sales teams
- Facilitate communications and deal flow between partner and Nitro sales reps
- 5+ years of experience in sales or channel management selling SaaS solutions. Previous experience with regional and pan-regional Resellers/distibutors strongly preferred (ComputaCenter, SoftwareOne, SHI, Insight, Crayon, Atea, Prianto, Comparex, Bechtle)
- Strategic account planning experience building sales and marketing plans with large partners
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills
- German and French language skills (speaking, writing)
- Desire to build a world class channel program
- Tenacious and aggressive “hunter” mentality
- Strong executive presence and financial acumen
- BA/BS degree preferred
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.