Who we are?
We’re a humble, exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space.
People are centre of our universe, both customer & Nitronauts. All revolving around our core value of: “Be Good”. We hire people with big hearts who foster an environment where YOU! can do your best work.
We celebrate individuality & diversity providing you with the opportunities, resources & support needed to flourish. We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunities for personal & career growth.
While our value proposition has a compelling story! (Software that saves the planet) We believe our technology should make people better & be accessible to anyone who wants to be productive.
Is to hire creative, intelligent, talented people; who build & sell a great product, that both delights our customers & that we can be proud to work on
We're looking for an experienced Fluent German speaking Corporate Account Executive to own incremental sales revenue on our most exciting markets.
In this role, you will consistently attain Nitro quarterly sales targets. Your ability to prospect and close your own net-new business is imperative.
The Corporate AE role exists to work leads for prospects & customers up to 5000 employees. Identifying decision makers & driving knowledge worker adoption. You are expected to manage your time & customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return by activity type. The best candidate will become a trusted advisor to some of the fastest growing companies on the planet.
What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a current customer account base and cultivating upsell business in addition to net new logos
- Developing a deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification with the ability to answer questions including: what pipeline coverage do I require to maximize on target success? What is my gap and what activities do I need to undertake to fill them?
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle
- Navigating political structures & creating compelling events.
- Developing business cases and a clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses.
- Maintaining an appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and InMails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation.
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce.
What we’re looking for:
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred.
- 2+ years of software sales experience.
- Fluent in German
- Work within your assigned territory to establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing opportunities directly with key commercial accounts and net new commercial prospects across multiple industry verticals
- Track record of over achieving quota in past roles.
- Net-new business “hunter” background with demonstrated ability to fill 30-50% of your own pipeline.
- Clear understanding of pipeline management to ensure consistent 3X coverage.
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical-thinking abilities.
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.