We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents and leading the digital transformation of the world’s largest companies. Today Nitro is the #1 replacement of Adobe Acrobat combined with a leading eSignature solution, and we’re leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend our smart document platform and eventually leverage artificial intelligence to solve some huge problems with the data currently locked away in billions of documents.
Nitro is a product-led company, and Product Management plays a central role in helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Product team that cares about making people's lives better with better solutions to business problems. Nitro has a unique culture that believes in building the right thing, in the right way.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our dynamic Product team in our Dublin, Ireland office (relocation assistance provided) This is an opportunity to join a growth-stage company and deliver productivity innovations that will impact millions of people across the world.
This is an opportunity to build and enhance a product used by over 650,000 business customers around the world.
This role will be based in Dublin, Ireland and reports to Nitro’s Director of Product. Relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate.
What you’ll do:
- Work side-by-side with the entire Product team to deliver our roadmap commitments
- Deliver Nitro Pro product releases that create measurable value for Nitro’s customers
- Interface with some of the largest companies in the world to help them become more productive with Nitro
- Become the Voice of the Customer through continuous customer engagement and cross-team collaboration
- Be recognized as the 'face' of the Product team to assist Sales and Customer Support in delighting customers
- Effectively prioritize the product roadmap, balancing the needs of our internal stakeholders, customer commitments and product strategy
- Identify trends in Digital Transformation and opportunities for Nitro to create customer value
- Use data to extract key insights from product analytics and industry research to inform decisions
What skills you’ll need:
- Proven track record in shipping enterprise software products (freemium experience desirable)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working with senior leaders and interfacing directly with large enterprise customers
- Strong sales enablement skills
- Ability to distil complex problems and ambiguous requirements into crisp, actionable plans
- Passion for solving complex problems and finding innovative solutions
- Experience in Design Thinking or similar customer-centred methodology
- Self-driven, organized, strategic thinker