A global SaaS leader for seamless digital document workflows, Nitro offers a suite of solutions for PDF, eSigning, identity verification and analytics supported by a best-in-class customer success and change management team. With more than 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ business customers across 157 countries, we serve 67% of the Fortune 500.
Why Nitro Engineering:
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture that believes in building the right things and building them the right way.
As Senior User Experience Designer you will help shape the next generation of Nitro products. You will help guide best-practices and set the standard for quality. If you’re motivated, insatiably curious and have a passion for designing simple solutions to complex problems, then we would love to hear from you. The Senior UX Designer will report to the Director of Product Design and work directly with product and engineering.
What you’ll be doing:
Collaborate across time zones with product managers, researchers, engineers, and marketers to deliver cohesive and user-centered solutions.
• Foster a culture of excellence within the Product Design team, leveraging collective strengths to enhance product experience.
• Work in close partnership with your product manager throughout the planning and delivery process and seek to understand both the user and business perspective.
• Collaborate with User Research and Product Management to scale our research practice by actively engaging in gathering, distilling, and amplifying user insights.
• Advocate for the best solution possible and guide your work through to production working closely with engineering to deliver long-lasting, high-quality experiences.
• Build confidence in your work by presenting to key stakeholders and company executives.
• Advocate for a customer-first approach to problems with evidence-based insights in all areas of the business.
• Lead the design thinking and user experience of our Machine Learning and A.I. integrations across the full suite of Nitro products.
What we’re looking for:
• A portfolio that displays your expert knowledge and proven experience in user experience design, user research, interviewing, workshop design and analysis, as well as product design.
• Experience working with design systems and building products with components.
• Proven experience working on technically complex products.
• Comfortable working across a range of platforms (Windows, Mac, Web) and the restrictions that each platform has.
• Hold a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, Psychology, or a related field, and/or relevant professional experience.
• A self-starter with an interest in growing as an individual and as a team.
• Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
• Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
• Demonstrable comfort in both qualitative and quantitative forms of research.
• Strong organization and time management in meeting deadlines for smaller and larger scale tasks.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
Nitro strongly encourages applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We provide an accessible candidate experience and invite you to request any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond.