A global SaaS leader for seamless digital document workflows, Nitro offers a suite of solutions for PDF, eSigning, identity verification and analytics supported by a best-in-class customer success and change management team. With more than 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ business customers across 157 countries, we serve 67% of the Fortune 500.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
The Customer Support Representative- Level 2 is a customer-facing professional who will support Nitro customers and enrich their experience by providing technical guidance, troubleshooting issues, assisting in software deployments, and developing creative solutions.
The Customer Support Representative- Level 2 will work closely with multiple internal teams, including Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support- Level 1. You will report directly to the Director of Global Support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing exceptional support to customers seeking assistance with product questions or issues. This includes communicating with customers with empathy and in a professional and timely manner.
- Working with escalated support cases, following up on any raised issues with our engineering team to ensure timely closure and successful resolution.
- Performing net-meetings and live troubleshooting to quickly resolve urgent and impactful issues.
- Exceeding customer satisfaction criteria, efficiency, and all assigned SLA metrics, and resolution targets.
- Working closely with our global Support team on refining escalation processes, developing Knowledge Base, and creating an environment of cross-functional learning.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Aptitude for learning new products and technologies, and for driving yourself to maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Nitro Product line
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal English, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to articulate complex technical and business solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to receive feedback, adapt to change, and communicate challenges in a timely and professional manner
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2+ years of IT or technical support experience with enterprise software.
- Strong technical knowledge of MS Windows Server and Desktop Operating systems.
- Understanding of Application deployment in Virtual and App publishing environments: Terminal Server, Citrix, VMWare, and AppV.
- (Nice to Have) Experience working with Azure environments.
- (Nice to Have) Experience with SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models.
- (Nice to Have) Experience with SSO set-up and integrations, including Salesforce, and Power Automate.
- (Nice to Have) Proficiency in French language
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-Hybrid #LI-DK1