Business Development Representative (Dach) (Hybrid)
A global SaaS leader for seamless digital document workflows, Nitro offers a suite of solutions for PDF, eSigning, identity verification and analytics supported by a best-in-class customer success and change management team. With more than 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ business customers across 157 countries, we serve 67% of the Fortune 500.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
We're on the lookout for a Business Development Representative (BDR) fluent in both English and German to focus on the DACH and UK&I markets. This role is pivotal for managing Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs), owning the full sales cycle for deals under 20 licenses, and building out high-value opportunities. In this role, you will learn every aspect of the Nitro sales process, positioning you for the opportunity to grow within our global sales organization. If you're financially driven, bilingual, and looking to make a real impact, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Own and close deals involving fewer than 20 licenses, from initial qualification to closure.
- Actively work on converting MQLs to create high-value opportunities and revenue for Account Executives.
- Collaborate with channel partners to optimize revenue streams.
- Work to upsell deals involving fewer than 20 licenses into larger commitments when possible.
- Outreach to perpetual customers to upsell and transition them to our subscription model.
- Overcoming technical, budgetary, and/or competitive sales objections to position Nitro products against the competition
- Utilize Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong, Cognism, and other tools for effective management, tracking, and reporting of all sales activities.
What we’re looking for:
- Fluent in both English and German.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a sales role; experience in full sales cycle management is a strong plus.
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Someone who takes ownership of their career, thrives when they are out of their comfort zone, and has a track record of pushing themselves to grow both professionally and personally
- Self-starter with robust organizational and time-management skills.
- A competitive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can deliver results
- Familiarity with Salesforce, SalesLoft, Gong, and/or Cognism is a significant advantage.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
Nitro strongly encourages applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We provide an accessible candidate experience and invite you to request any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond.