A global SaaS leader for seamless digital document workflows, Nitro offers a suite of solutions for PDF, eSigning, identity verification and analytics supported by a best-in-class customer success and change management team. With more than 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ business customers across 157 countries, we serve 67% of the Fortune 500.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
Role Overview We are seeking a talented Marketing Manager responsible for the end-to-end delivery of creative programs that focus on our high growth eSign product. Our market-leading eSign Premium solution is engineered for enterprises and OEMs who have deep compliancy needs associated with strict EMEA regulations; appreciate white labelling options; as well as requiring technical integrations into their existing techstack.
Focusing on both new logo acquisition and execution of the customer communication/upsell strategy, we are looking for a highly collaborative, hands-on Marketer with previous experience of owning go-to-market in a technical business unit. The role calls for creativity; the ability to cut through the mainstream esign market ‘noise’ and create stand-out campaigns to roll out via our owned media channels.
In this varied role, you will lead the eSign Premium marketing strategy to drive demand and growth primarily with our Identity partners across the World (primarily EMEA), as well as across Enterprise markets and OEM partners. You will collaborate with local Sales reps to drive demand across customer acquisition and expansion, championing regional trends in the form of localized and compelling campaigns.
You’ll partner closely with the sales, marketing and communication teams to bring your execution to life and continue supporting our high-growth trajectory.
This role reports directly to the Business Unit’s Chief Strategy Officer, with a dotted line into the VP, Global Revenue Marketing. The role is from our Dublin hub.
What you'll be doing:
- Co-market with our National identity partners to boost our Premium brand and promote the platform for brand preference.
- Create and implement localized, integrated marketing campaigns targeting Enterprise and OEM partners, using the complete toolbox of a modern marketer (online and offline channels, owned media)
- Implement the marketing strategy within budgetary guidelines and own the generation of qualified leads and conversion.
- Test and optimize new programs and channels. Continuously measure value and scale our efforts to drive new business.
- Supervise, assess, and report on performance to stakeholders, whilst providing direction and guidance based on analysis of results: MQLs, conversion rates.
- Present to, and engage with, the Nitro Sign Premium GTM teams on a regular basis
- Create and manage the ongoing communication plan into our existing Nitro Sign Premium customers across the full customer lifecycle and to aid retention, in partnership with our PDF customer marketing manager
- Amplify our credibility by turning customer advocates into case studies that showcase our credibility and pedigree in the eSign market.
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 4+ years of marketing experience. SaaS experience important, eSign experience is very advantageous.
- Should have prior experience of the demand generation waterfall from MQLs through to marketing-sourced pipeline.
- English fluency required, German, French or Dutch is advantageous
- Understanding of how both Enterprise sized companies and OEMs operate and buy software platforms so that we can build marketing campaigns that serve their needs
- Experience in B2B lead generation and new customer acquisition marketing
- Competent copywriting skills to support localization team and build qualitative content that will impact the local market
- Creative mind, able to offer solutions vs problems
- Hands-on, get-it-done demeanour with excellent team collaboration skills for sophisticated, cross-functional execution
- Thorough and strong analytical skills to interpret ROI and performance marketing KPIs
- Strategic and commercial but a pragmatic doer, experienced in supporting regional sales and corporate marketing goals
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, agile and with a sense of humour!
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
Nitro strongly encourages applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. We provide an accessible candidate experience and invite you to request any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond. #LI-DK #LI-Hybrid