A global SaaS leader for seamless digital document workflows, Nitro offers a suite of solutions for PDF, eSigning, identity verification and analytics supported by a best-in-class customer success and change management team. With more than 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ business customers across 157 countries, we serve 67% of the Fortune 500.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
As a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager, you will partner with various functional areas to identify key trends in the business, evaluate and propose solutions to improve the financial and operating efficiency of the company, be responsible for timely and accurate production of financial data for reporting to management and other key stakeholders, and perform ad-hoc analysis to help the organization make data driven business decisions. This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional who thrives in a dynamic workplace, is well-versed in working closely with senior management, and has the desire to work with a global SaaS company.
What you'll be doing:
- Financial Reporting and Data Visualization
- Evaluate key financial metrics, such as ARR, dollar and logo retention, LTV/CAC, etc. to identify areas for optimization and growth
- Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reporting for internal stakeholders and senior leadership
- Design, develop, and maintain Tableau dashboards and visually representing complex datasets into various charts, graphs, and tables
- Conduct forward-looking financial analysis to identify trends and support long-term strategic planning
- Manage ad hoc financial projects as needed
- Forecast and Budgeting
- Manage the topline financial models for revenue and ARR for monthly forecasting and annual budget cycles
- Coordinate monthly forecast updates with functional leaders, accounting, and management
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
- Work closely with business leaders across all departments to understand their financial needs and provide support in achieving their objectives
- Play a key role in the annual budgeting process, collaborating with department heads to gather data and develop accurate budgets aligned with organizational goals
What we're looking for:
- Along with strong financial experience, the ideal candidate would have familiarity with developing and maintaining Tableau dashboards
- Extensive background (5+ years) in financial planning and analysis, particularly within a SAAS business model
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or Economics; an MBA, CPA, or CFA certification is a plus
- Proficiency in financial software and tools with the ability to quickly adapt to new technologies
- Advanced Excel, Tableau, and data analytics/visualization skills are required
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite
- Outstanding communication skills, adept at conveying complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders
- Exhibits robust leadership and team management skills, cultivating a collaborative and results-oriented team environment
- Thrives in a demanding, fast-paced setting, skilled in prioritization and managing competing demands
- Equally proficient at both high-level and detailed work. Comfortable diving into the minutiae while also being capable of thinking strategically
- Proficient in financial modeling and skilled at data analysis
- Highly self-motivated with an exceptional work ethic
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for vacations, spending days with your family, or appointments.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-Hybrid #LI-DK1