A global SaaS leader for seamless digital document workflows, Nitro offers a suite of solutions for PDF, eSigning, identity verification and analytics supported by a best-in-class customer success and change management team. With more than 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ business customers across 157 countries, we serve 67% of the Fortune 500.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our Accounting Team in Antwerp to support day to day operations and month end close procedures.
This role will play an integral part in the accounting close process with opportunities to work on various projects in the future as we scale. The ideal candidate will be able to work independently but also part of a collaborative, fun-loving team. This position will report to the Accounting Managers within the global Accounting team.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Ongoing journal entry preparation
- Owning GL related month-end close tasks (specifically with cash, prepaid expenses, fixed assets, accruals)
- Responsible for ongoing AP process including vendor management and payments
- Preparing bank reconciliations, schedules and analyses
- Reviewing expense related transactions
- Participate in AR process including billing and customer collections
- Involved with monthly financial statement preparation and analysis
- Assist the People Team with local payroll
- Participate in the year-end audit and tax preparations
- Optimizing systems and procedures as we grow to improve processes
- Performing ad hoc analyses and projects as needed
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of corporate accounting or public accounting experience (can be a combination of both)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Proficiency with ExactOnline and NetSuite or comparable ERP system is a plus,
- Competent with Excel and other MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Salesforce or comparable CRM system is a plus
- Experience with Procurement system and employee expense report system
- Strong attention to detail and ability to research discrepancies to solve problems
- Proven ability for clear and effective written / verbal communication
- Ability to work independently, maintain tight deadlines, solve problems proactively
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.