Senior Manager of Corporate IT
At Nitro we are looking to hire a Senior Manager of Corporate IT to join us to build and evolve our enterprise technology and identity & access management approach, and participate in the continued evolution of a secure, efficient and scalable Corporate IT architecture.
Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
We are looking for a hands-on, results-driven and talented Information Technology leader who will drive the evolution of our Corporate IT approach. This role will report to the Vice President, Security and Engineering Foundations. You will be a hands-on leader, with a strong technical background, and experience with modern Cloud- and SaaS-centric IT practices. This role also requires a passion for continuous improvement, a track record of delivering a high level of customer service, good strategic vision, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. The Corporate IT team at Nitro focuses on partnering with groups throughout the company to create and deliver infrastructure, applications and services that are flexible, scalable, and secure. We also build partnerships with our Security team in meeting security-related requirements and providing input on infrastructure and operations security proposals. The team will also leverage automation, utilise tools and create practices which will allow us to scale our work to cover a diverse and complex set of services across the broader organization.
What you will be doing:
- Manage and mentor a small team of IT Engineers responsible for planning, maintaining and evolving the Corporate IT infrastructure, services, applications and Identity and Access Management.
- Manage and mentor the Service Desk Operations Manager, who leads the Service Desk team. The Service Desk Team’s goals include handling, prioritising and effectively responding to a wide variety of Nitro employee requests encompassing issues including laptops, networks, cloud, security, and software.
- Maintain, closely track and optimise the Corporate IT budget.
- Create, maintain and manage a service operating model that includes a Corporate IT Services Catalogue, internal KPIs and SLAs.
- Create, maintain and manage an inventory of 3rd party services and applications in use across Nitro.
- The ability to project manage multiple parallel projects to drive the implementation of modern technologies, solutions, and services in line with current industry standards and Nitro’s business strategy.
- Instill a culture of automation first and continuous learning.
- Create and drive Corporate IT change management and governance processes.
- Develop and maintain an IT business recovery plan and proce
- Work closely with Nitro’s Security & System Engineering Teams to refine policies, standards, and processes, and work collaboratively to create an environment of learning.
- Lead the assessment and selection of 3rd party IT applications and solutions.
- Liaise with 3rd party IT vendors to maintain effective relationships and ensure that SLAs are adhered to.
- Act as a senior technical point of contact, offering technical advice and solutions in a communicative and collaborative way.
- Ability to assess current Nitro IT technology, practices and infrastructure and to plan and execute improvements and optimisations.
- Ability to dive into details and suggest technical solutions, as well as evaluate, develop and communicate high-level Corporate IT strategies.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to create and nurture a collegial, collaborative and results-oriented team culture.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with senior management.
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you.
- Ability to work independently.
What we're looking for:
- Experience managing or leading a Corporate IT team, including managing internal services aligned to KPIs and SLAs.
- Strong technical knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, Azure & O365 platforms, including a Microsoft Hybrid Cloud environment.
- Experience managing client operating systems with MDM (Mobile Device Management) software such as JAMF, Intune, or similar.
- A background in managing a highly distributed and remote fleet of Windows and macOS computers.
- Good working knowledge of network infrastructure
- Experience with IAM set-up and integrations (Hardware tokens, Okta and Microsoft
- Working knowledge of enterprise authentication systems (Active Directory, LDAP, RADIUS, 802.11x)
- Experience working with a Security Operations team to ensure coverage for technologies such as EDR / IAM / SIEM
Nice to have:
- Experience scripting with PowerShell, and Bash.
- Knowledge of production related ITIL management methodology, and you are familiar with modern management tools
- Experience with implementing a Zero Trust IT approach
- Industry training and certifications including: PMP, ITILv4, MS-100, MS-101, AZ-300, CCNA, Apple Certified IT Professional
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-NS1