Data Team Architect
Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
Why Nitro Engineering:
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture that believes in building the right things and building them the right way.
We're looking for a Data Team Architect to join our growing Data team in Dublin to work on both architecting our solutions and assisting deliver back end code. You will use your skills in back end and data analytics to help develop and set the direction for our next generation of customer-facing data analytics products.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with Product Management, Engineering and Design to architect and build a unique Digital Transformation Analytics product
- Building products that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Building modular, testable, and reusable components
- Building automated tests at unit, integration, and end to end level
- Building deployment workflows to support continuous delivery on enterprise platforms – Office 365, Salesforce, Dropbox etc.
- Evaluating the existing application codebase and driving improvement
- Evangelizing best practices and standards
- Reviewing team members’ code and assisting them with their development
Experience & Qualifications:
- 8+ years Solution Engineering experience
- Experience building Data Science including ML solutions
- Experience building and integrating with internal and external RESTful services using Python, NodeJS, Scala, Go, or similar
- Experience using Docker & Kubernetes
- Ability to advocate for development standards, design patterns, and best practices
- Ability to translate a high-level open-ended requirement into a working prototype
- Experience with modern frameworks and build tools
Nice to have:
- Experience building an Analytics product
- Experience with Microservice architectures
- Experience operating a SaaS product
- Experience with asynchronous / event driven architectures
- Experience with infrastructure as code
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-NS1