Specialty Sales Executive - Expansion - UK/Ire - (Remote)
London, England, United Kingdom
Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
We're looking for an experienced Specialty Sales Executive to play a pivotal role in producing incremental annual recurring revenue (ARR) in the EMEA BU. This role is specific to eSignature & Digital Identification solutions coming off the heels of a strategic acquisition in December, 2021, and explosive ARR growth in 2022.
The Speciality Sales Executive role is expected to deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how organizations can streamline their digital transactions across borders and transform any paper-based customer journey (e.g. digital onboarding, KYC, and contract management) into an unparalleled digital user experience.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sell eSignature & Digital Identification solutions, targeting expansion in our customer base, in support of core account managers in the assigned region
- Establish advisor role – actively understanding prospective customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans, technology strategy, and competitive landscape
- Develop business cases and a clear understanding of the impact of digital workflows and use-cases for businesses by vertical
- Work effectively as a subject matter expert, sometimes in support of core account managers, and sometimes directly leading sales cycles
- Help identify and qualify prospective customers, and penetrate targeted customers in the assigned region
- Maintain deep business knowledge of market drivers and trends within our core verticals
- Engage and empower partners – e.g. GSIs, ISVs, OEMs, and VARs to build partner led pipeline within your region
- Gain insider status to influence customer’s buying process primarily targeted at the senior leadership level
- Work in close collaboration with Product Management, Product Marketing, and Solution Engineers
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in English is a must
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred
- 3+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Track record of overachieving quota in past roles
- Experience with solution/value-selling
- “Hunter” background
- Clear understanding of pipeline management
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities
- Experience with Salesforce, LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator preferred
- Familiarity with eIDAS preferred
- Basic knowledge of API integrations preferred
Please note, this role can be hired remotely anywhere in the UK&I region.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-REMOTE #LI-NS1