Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
We're looking for a Sales Enablement Coordinator to play a fundamental role in our Sales team’s journey from day one at Nitro.
In this role, you will own and run the sales onboarding experience for all new sales hires across the globe. You will work closely with the People team and Sales Managers on new hire set up and then work closely with new hires and their managers to ensure engagement, development, and retention of the sales team. You will track and monitor the progress of new hires from their first day through their first 12 months and collaborate with sales leadership on areas of improvement and continued education for each individual rep.
You will also work cross functionally with other departments such as Marketing and Product to ensure all onboarding and training collateral is kept up to date and any changes are incorporated for new hires. You will be the trusted point of contact to ensure that each sales hire is onboarded and ramped in a suitable time.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the sales onboarding experience for new sales hires across all regions (EMEA, APAC, North America)
- Prepare onboarding kits for new hires in collaboration with the hiring manager and People team
- Act as the point of contact for all new sales onboarding reps
- Manage the Enablement Tech Stack and content (LMS + CMS)
- Ensure all new hires have technical assistance and that their software is properly set up
- Schedule sales onboarding meetings
- Ensure new hires are set up with correct tools & equipment
- Track and monitor new hire progress in first few weeks up to first 12 months
- Collaborate with internal departments to ensure onboarding sales materials are always up to date with relevant info, using eLearning authoring software
- Conduct learning needs assessments with Sales Leadership to identify skill and knowledge gaps and tailor the onboarding experience as necessary
- Work with the wider Sales Enablement team to identify gaps in the training programs
- Facilitate skills and sales trainings for Inside Sales and Sales Development teams
What we're looking for:
- 1-2 years of Sales Enablement, People Onboarding, or Sales Operations experience (or a similar role)
- Strong administration skills including coordination of calendars across multiple time zones
- Excellent content management and content creation skills
- Knowledge of and experience with LMS, eLearning authoring tools, and CMS systems
- Understanding of new hire needs and requirements to help ramp the new hire in adequate time
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent time management, organizational and teamwork skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook
- Sales tools administration skills preferred
- Sales Operations experience a plus
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-DK1 #LI-Remote