Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
The Solutions Engineer is a customer-facing professional who plays an integral role in the pre-sales Nitro Pilot (proof-of-concept) by conducting compelling product demos and providing technical guidance to ensure successful deployments. As a key member of the team, you will troubleshoot technical issues, provide product training, and serve as a solutions consultant for both pre-sale and post-sale customers.
The Solutions Engineer must be an active listener and strategic thinker who can strike the appropriate balance between the customer’s needs and the company’s business objectives.
The Solutions Engineer will work closely with multiple internal teams, including Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support.
What you’ll be doing:
- Working closely with Sales Team, you will provide technical leadership for our prospective customers. This includes supporting successful Pilot evaluations through deployment and integration guidance, product training, solutions consulting, root-cause problem-solving, and technical troubleshooting.
- Prepare and deliver tailored product demos, articulating the potential impact on digital transformation initiatives.
- Configuration of customer sites in a cloud environment, including SSO and SMTP set-up.
- Manage and drive multiple requests across simultaneous prospects & customer deployments.
- Provide clear and constructive feedback to Nitro product management teams based on customer requirements.
- Handle customer issues with empathy and respond professionally to technical / product questions.
- Drive yourself to maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Nitro product line.
- Work very closely with our Technical Support team on refining escalation processes, knowledge bases, and work collaboratively to create an environment of cross learning.
- Ability to articulate complex technical and business solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ability to interact and communicate with senior management
- Proactive, positive, self-starter with a passion for continually improving the processes around you
- Ability to work in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Ability to work both independently and take direction.
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, CS or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in enterprise software.
- Strong technical knowledge of MS Windows Server and Desktop Operating systems.
- Understanding of Application deployment in Virtual and App publishing environments: Terminal Server, Citrix, VMWare and AppV.
- Experience working with Azure environments.
- Experience with SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models.
- Experience in System integrations using REST APIs and Web-based solutions (HTML, XML).
- Experience with SSO set-up and integrations, including Salesforce, Power Automate
- Commitment to Nitro’s mission and values.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time.
- (Nice to Have) Experience working with document productivity applications, PDF, managed print services, or document management systems (DMS).
- (Nice to Have) Experience with digital signatures and electronic identification (eIDs).
Please note, this role can be hired remotely anywhere in Belgium.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-Remote #LI-SH1