Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
We're looking for an experienced Mid-Market Account Executive to play a pivotal role in producing incremental sales revenue within the sales department. In this role, you will actively and consistently attain Nitro quarterly and annual sales targets. Your ability to prospect and close your own net-new business is imperative to your success and over achievement at Nitro.
The Mid-Market Account Executive role is expected to deliver Nitro’s differentiated message to key decision makers, demonstrating how the knowledge worker adoption of Nitro drives productivity, increases information security and resource sustainability. The Mid-Market Account Executive is expected to manage their time and customer engagement effectively to deliver the highest revenue return by activity type. Nitro’s Mid-Market Account Executives shall be a trusted adviser to assist prospects and customers during this transformative process.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hunting, prospecting and developing a network within your set territory to acquire net-new logos
- Engage and empower channel partners to build partner led pipeline within your territory
- Developing a deep understanding of pipeline development and pipeline diversification with the ability to answer questions including: what pipeline coverage do I require to maximize on target success? What is my gap and what activities do I need to undertake to fill them? What are the sources that contribute to my pipeline and how do I ensure I have a good mix of large and small opportunities?
- Applying time and intelligence to move prospects through Nitro’s sales cycle – from prospecting to close
- Navigating political structures and creating and running Mutual Action Plans to drive desired outcomes
- Developing business cases and a clear understanding of the impact in productivity gains for businesses by vertical
- Maintaining an appropriate and sustained level of calls, emails and InMails to ensure engagement and drive each sales conversation to the next stage of the sales cycle
- Manage all sales activity and monthly forecasting of revenue in Salesforce
What we’re looking for:
- Fluency in English and Dutch or Flemish is a must
- BA/BS or equivalent. Business specialization preferred
- 2+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Work within your assigned territory to establish and develop a strategy for identifying and closing opportunities directly with key commercial accounts and net new commercial prospects across multiple industry verticals
- Track record of overachieving quota in past roles
- Net-new business “hunter” background with demonstrated ability to fill 50% of your own pipeline
- Clear understanding of pipeline management to ensure consistent 3X coverage
- Proficient time management and prioritization skills; proven abilities in a customer-oriented, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and critical thinking abilities
- Experience with sales engagement systems preferred
Please note, this role can be hired remotely anywhere in Belgium.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with competitive comp and equity, and in addition to our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-Remote #LI-NS1 #gonitro