Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
Nitro is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of marketing programs in North America, focusing on new logo acquisition and execution of the customer communication/upsell strategy.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, hands-on Manager with previous experience owning go-to-market for North America. In this role, you will lead the local marketing strategy to drive demand and growth across Mid-Market and Enterprise markets. You will leverage global campaign initiatives to localize in market and align and collaborate with local Sales leadership to drive our in-country demand across customer acquisition and expansion, championing regional trends to capitalize in local compelling campaigns. You’ll partner closely with the sales, marketing and communication teams to bring your execution to life and continue supporting our high-growth trajectory. This role reports directly to the VP, Global Growth Marketing and is based in Toronto, Canada.
If you aspire to play a critical role in a high-growth software business and are passionate about building creative and data-driven motions that engage prospects and delight customers, we’d love to talk!
What you'll be doing:
- Create and implement localized, integrated marketing campaigns for Mid-Market and Enterprise segments, using the complete toolbox of a modern marketer (online and offline channels)
- Implement the regional marketing strategy within budgetary guidelines and co-own the marketing-sourced in-country pipeline and qualified lead numbers.
- Execute our account based marketing 1:many and 1:few blueprint, augmenting as needed to deliver ROI in region
- Test and optimize new programs and channels. Continuously measure value and scale our efforts to drive new business
- Work closely with the regional Partner Marketer to consult on channel marketing programs and activity in the region
- Manage the regional budget and procurement process
- Drive delivery of key execution plans, assets, and marketing programs working with various teams including Regional Marketing (Enterprise segment), Growth, Analytics, Engagement Marketing, Communications/PR, Creative
- Supervise, assess, and report on in-country performance and provide direction and guidance based on analysis of results
- Present to, and engage with, GTM teams on a regular basis
- Work closely with outside marketing vendors from onboarding to invoicing
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of marketing experience. B2B technology is essential, SaaS experience is advantageous
- Native English speaker
- Understanding of how both Mid-Market and Enterprise sized companies operate and buy software platforms so that we can build marketing campaigns that serve their needs
- Experience in B2B lead generation and new customer acquisition marketing for a B2B SaaS or technology business.
- Previous experience managing marketing budgets.
- Competent copywriting skills to support localization team and build qualitative content that will impact the local market
- Creative mind with the ability to conceptualise new campaign creatives
- Hands-on, get-it-done demeanour with excellent team collaboration skills for sophisticated, cross-functional execution
- Thorough and strong analytical skills to interpret ROI and performance marketing KPIs
- Understanding of the software which drives marketing collaboration such as Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau
- Your vision is strategic and commercial. However, you are a pragmatic doer, experienced in supporting regional sales and corporate marketing goals
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, agile and with a sense of humour!
Please note, this role can be hired remotely anywhere in Ontario.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with competitive comp and equity, and in addition to our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-Remote #LI-DK1 #gonitro