Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
We are looking for a Business Systems Analyst (Salesforce), M&A Integrations to help build the infrastructure behind our growing sales and go-to-market engine. As an Associate, you will partner with senior go-to-market operations executives to identify, develop, and deploy new business processes and will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, maintenance, adoption, and improvement of our CRM platform to optimize our sales process.
Our Revenue Operations team aims to build and operate the ultimate go-to-market engine to sustainably enable Nitro’s vision. The mission of the team is to maximize revenue and focus through strategic and operational leadership. As Nitro continues to grow at a breakneck pace, the strength of our sales team, product and organizational structure must grow with it. This position offers a candidate with, revenue operations, business operations or sales operations experience an exciting opportunity to influence the trajectory of a significant portion of Nitro’s overall business.
What you'll be doing:
- Primary point of contact for M&A integration efforts; create repeatable, streamlined process for integrating new acquisitions into the Revenue Operations organizations
- Data migration between SFDC Orgs
- Internal collaboration with Global Sales teams, leadership & Revenue Operations
- Engage with sales and customer success reps and sales leadership to get ongoing feedback on the sales process and structure and drive improvements to enable our teams to accomplish more with less clicks.
- Leverage and deploy assessment approaches that allow Nitro to identify, scale and repeat success
- Build functionality by creating Salesforce triggers, Visualforce pages, Apex code, Flows, etc.
- SFDC Data Management
- Documentation of Systems & Processes
What we're looking for:
- 3-5 years of Revenue Operations (or related) experience ideally in a SAAS environment, with SFDC & Sales Tools / systems
- Familiarity with SFDC app-exchange tools (particularly best-in-class sales productivity/enablement tools)
- Salesforce experience required
- Technical understanding of SFDC instance (customer objects, flow, process builder, formulas, workflow rules, CPQ…) Salesforce Admin certificate preferred
- Proficiency with System management tools (Demand tools/Validity/Data Loader) is crucial
- Firm understanding of entire customer lifecycle, and the impact of systems & tools at each stage
- Comfortable working both as part of a team and individually
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem Solver: Ability to understand end-user systems issues and capable of applying solutions
Please note, this role can be hired remotely anywhere in Ontario.
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with competitive comp and equity, and in addition to our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-DK1 #LI-Remote