Nitro is a global document productivity company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. As a global player in the eSign and workflow productivity market, Nitro enables organisations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive SaaS business solutions, including highly secure eSigning and e-ID, powerful PDF productivity and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 3 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in more than 150 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with nine global hubs.
How We Work:
Our mission is to help create, develop, and support an environment where great people come to do their best work. We believe there is a balance to strike between “work hard, play hard,” and we strive to improve in both areas every day.
We put our customers, employees, and communities at the center of everything we do. It all comes back to our core values:
- Be Good - Nitronauts are good humans with big hearts that are respectful and supportive of each other. We celebrate individuality and diversity and strive to foster an environment where people can be themselves and do their best work.
- Performance First - We like to challenge ourselves. We’re passionate about exceeding expectations and stepping outside our comfort zones to get to the next level. It’s our ambition that pushes us to work hard and deliver strong results.
- No B.S. - This one is self-explanatory, but we’re all about transparency, honesty, and authenticity here. We don’t beat around the bush; we tell it like it is.
Nitro`s Product Marketing is leading the end to end business accountability for our products. This team serves as the glue between the Sales, Product and Marketing organizations to orchestrate the go-to-market strategy for Nitro.
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager which leads – among others - our highest revenue generating product, Nitro Pro and Co-Leads our Platform Suite.
What you'll be doing:
- Market Intelligence: Perform market research to develop a deep understanding of customers, the competitive landscape and our offerings.
- Positioning: Understand, identify, and recommend current and future market & positioning opportunities, including new functionality, offerings, line up revisions, pricing and/or business models.
- Messaging: Serve as a master storyteller, creating differentiated & on-brand messaging, claims, and asset creation. Help to create and execute a content strategy that supports all stages of the buying journey.
- Product Launches: Create and drive the GTM strategy for key global product releases and help bring Nitro’s product roadmap to market.
- Campaign Development: Collaborate with growth- and field marketing to create and execute high-response campaigns, support account-based marketing initiatives and help penetrate vertical market segments.
- Thought Leadership: Determine opportunities to drive awareness and thought leadership for Nitro and collaborate with Product and Brand teams to develop and deliver effective thought leadership content.
- Customer Advocacy: Work with Sales and Customer Success to identify and build customer advocates and help bring their stories to life through case studies, videos, testimonials, and more.
- Cross Functional Development: Work closely with Product Management, Product User Design and Sales to deliver your strategy, influencing roadmaps and advocating for experiences that drive consideration and pay off the value proposition.
What we're looking for:
- 7-10 years experience: Software / SaaS product marketing experience
- Excellent Communicator: Persuasive storyteller and presenter in both oral and written form. Writing as part of the product marketing role is a key part of the role.
- Product Marketing business acronym: Exceptional at creating a vision and strategy to unlock growth. This also includes joint launch and campaign execution with field marketing, sales and product management.
- Measurement of success via product specific metric framework.
- Customer-focused: Tenacious about peeling back the layers to understand customer behaviours, barriers, and beliefs and passionate about delighting customers at every touch point.
- Strategic and analytical thinker: Energized by mining complex data for insights and application through hypothesis-based thinking. Can synthesize data to find overlooked conclusions and develop workable solutions, which result in business growth.
- Leadership: Persuasive influencer, with the ability to build enthusiasm for new plans, drive consensus and be a decisive decision maker.
- Partnership and influence: Thrive in a fast-paced organization, with excellent influencing skills, and natural ability to want to “roll up your sleeves” in partnership with your teams
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with competitive comp and equity, and in addition to our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know. #LI-DK1 #LI-Remote