Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space and are on a mission to deliver a one-of-a-kind platform that accelerates document productivity for businesses around the world. Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
Critically, we place people at the center of everything we do; our customers, partners and employees. Our employees place performance first but always with a ‘be good’ ethos and we are strictly no BS!
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro’s growing success story.
Nitro is seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of marketing programs in-region, focusing on new logo acquisition, marketing through and to channel, and execution of the customer expansion strategy in APAC.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, hands-on Senior Manager with previous experience owning go-to-market for the APAC countries. This role requires a self-starter; a Senior Marketer driven by meeting pipeline objectives and KPIs across the demand generation waterfall, in lockstep with the wider Growth Marketing team and with APAC Sales.
In this role, you will lead the local marketing strategy to drive acquisition and expansion demand across SMB, Mid-Market and Enterprise markets, both directly and through our channel. You will leverage global campaign initiatives to localize in market, and align and collaborate with local Sales leadership to drive our in-country demand, championing regional trends (and our Australian heritage) to capitalize in local compelling campaigns. You’ll partner closely with the sales, marketing and communication teams to bring your execution to life and continue supporting our high-growth trajectory. This role reports directly to the VP, Global Growth Marketing and is based in Australia. If you aspire to play a critical role in a high-growth business and are passionate about building creative and data-driven motions that engage prospects and delight customers, we’d love to talk! #LI-Remote #LI-SH1
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and implement localized, integrated marketing campaigns for Mid-Market and Enterprise segments, using the complete toolbox of a modern marketer (online and offline channels)
- Implement the regional marketing strategy within budgetary guidelines and co-own the marketing-sourced in-country pipeline and qualified lead numbers.
- Create the channel marketing strategy to drive growth through our channel partners in APAC.
- Execute our account based marketing 1:many and 1:few blueprint, augmenting as needed to deliver ROI in region
- Test and optimize new programs and channels. Continuously measure, value and scale our efforts to drive acquisition and expansion business
- Manage the regional budget and procurement process
- Drive delivery of key execution plans, assets, and marketing programs working with various teams including Field and Product Marketing, Growth, Analytics, Engagement Marketing, Communications/PR and Creative
- Supervise, assess and report on in-country performance and provide direction and guidance based on analysis of results
- Present to, and engage with, GTM teams on a regular basis
- Work closely with outside marketing vendors from onboarding to invoicing
- 10+ years of marketing experience. B2B technology is essential, SaaS experience is advantageous
- Native English speaker with competent copywriting skills to build qualitative content that will impact the local market
- Understanding of how both Mid-Market and Enterprise sized companies operate and buy software platforms so we can build marketing campaigns that serve their needs
- Understanding of a channel marketing model across diverse markets
- Experience in B2B lead generation and new customer acquisition and expansion marketing for a B2B SaaS or technology business.
- Previous experience managing marketing budgets.
- Creative mind with the ability to conceptualise new campaign creatives
- Hands-on, get-it-done demeanour with excellent team collaboration skills for sophisticated, cross-functional execution
- Thorough and strong analytical skills to interpret ROI and performance marketing KPIs
- Understanding of the software which drives marketing collaboration such as Salesforce, Marketo, Monday.com and Tableau
- Your vision is strategic and commercial. However, you are a pragmatic doer, experienced in supporting regional sales and corporate marketing goals
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, agile and with a sense of humour!
Our goal is to empower our Nitronauts—to make an impact, work better together, and believe any goal is attainable. We take pride in the perks and benefits provided to employees that make their day-to-day lives more enjoyable and secure. Along with competitive comp and equity, and in addition to our regular benefits and programs (including health, dental, vision, retirement as standard), we are also very proud to offer a few additional initiatives to future Nitronauts:
Flex Time Off
Work-life balance is important at Nitro, and we understand that there are events that we cannot plan for. We are proud to offer Flex Time Off to be used for holidays, spending days with your family, or appointments.
We will offer a flexible work environment forever. This hybrid approach allows our team the flexibility to work remotely and have access to in-person time for collaboration sessions and team offsites.
90 Days Away
We offer the opportunity for employees to travel and explore while working from anywhere. Employees can extend vacations and spend more time with family, and work from anywhere for up to 90 days.
Nitro Resource Groups
Nitro supports our diverse group of Nitronauts who come together to celebrate their passions, share their unique perspectives, experiences, and contributions to make Nitro a more inclusive place to work.
Families @ Nitro
We have the opportunity and responsibility to ensure the well-being of our employees, which includes offering support when and where it matters most. From generous leave to fertility benefits, Nitro supports team members who may be on or considering a path to parenthood, whatever that looks like.
We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. Nitro provides an accessible candidate experience. If you need any accommodations or adjustments throughout the interview process and beyond, please let us know.