Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to one of our core values: Be Good. We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us on our journey.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are do it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is seeking a Field Marketing Manager to be responsible for the end-to-end delivery of marketing programs in-region, focusing on new logo acquisition and execution of the customer expansion strategy in DACH.
We are looking for a highly collaborative, hands-on Manager with previous experience owning go-to-market for the DACH countries. In this role, you will lead the local marketing strategy to drive demand and growth across Mid-Market and Enterprise markets. You will leverage global campaign initiatives to localize in market and align and collaborate with local Sales leadership to drive our in-country demand across customer acquisition and expansion, championing regional trends to capitalize in local compelling campaigns. You’ll partner closely with the sales, marketing and communication teams to bring your execution to life and continue supporting our high-growth trajectory. This role reports directly to the VP, Global Growth Marketing and is based in Ireland, The UK or Germany.
If you aspire to play a critical role in a high-growth business and are passionate about building creative and data-driven motions that engage prospects and delight customers, we’d love to talk!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Create and implement localized, integrated marketing campaigns for Mid-Market and Enterprise segments, using the complete toolbox of a modern marketer (online and offline channels)
- Implement the regional marketing strategy within budgetary guidelines and co-own the marketing-sourced in-country pipeline and qualified lead numbers.
- Execute our account based marketing 1:many and 1:few blueprint, augmenting as needed to deliver ROI in region
- Test and optimize new programs and channels. Continuously measure value and scale our efforts to drive new business
- Work closely with the regional Partner Marketer to consult on channel marketing programs and activity in the region
- Manage the regional budget and procurement process
- Drive delivery of key execution plans, assets, and marketing programs working with various teams including Regional Marketing (Enterprise segment), Growth, Analytics, Engagement Marketing, Communications/PR, Creative
- Supervise, assess and report on in-country performance and provide direction and guidance based on analysis of results
- Present to, and engage with, GTM teams on a regular basis
- Work closely with outside marketing vendors from onboarding to invoicing
- 7+ years of marketing experience. B2B technology is essential, SaaS experience is advantageous
- Fluent German speaker & English fluency to business level
- Understanding of how both Mid-Market and Enterprise sized companies operate and buy software platforms so we can build marketing campaigns that serve their needs
- Experience in B2B lead generation and new customer acquisition marketing for a B2B SaaS or technology business.
- Previous experience managing marketing budgets.
- Competent copywriting skills in mother-tongue to support localization team and build qualitative content that will impact the local market
- Creative mind with the ability to conceptualise new campaign creatives
- Hands-on, get-it-done demeanour with excellent team collaboration skills for sophisticated, cross-functional execution
- Thorough and strong analytical skills to interpret ROI and performance marketing KPIs
- Understanding of the software which drives marketing collaboration such as Salesforce, Marketo and Tableau
- Your vision is strategic and commercial. However, you are a pragmatic doer, experienced in supporting regional sales and corporate marketing goal
- Outstanding cross-group collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, agile and with a sense of humour!
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.