Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Sales Development Representative - French Speaking
London, United Kingdom, Remote
Nitro is a remote first, exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the centre of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory.
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We're looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (French Speaking) to join our team in Dublin. In this role, you will learn every aspect of the Nitro sales process, positioning you for the opportunity to grow within our global sales organization.
- Identifying and prospecting key executives to generate new business with an assigned Account Executive
- Helping drive enterprise business through outbound prospecting via cold calling, email, social, in-person, etc.
- Overcoming technical, budgetary, and/or competitive sales objections to position Nitro products against the competition
- Managing, tracking and reporting on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Using Salesforce.com and other sales automation tools to provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports
What we’re looking for:
- 1-2 years of experience in a high-volume outbound sales prospecting position/ business development role preferred.
- Fluency in French essential
- Positive and energetic phone manner, excellent listening skills.
- Someone who takes ownership of their career, thrives when they are out of their comfort zone and has a track record of pushing themselves to grow both professionally and personally
- Outstanding organization and time management skills
- A competitive team player with a ‘can-do’ attitude
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.