Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are looking for a motivated Technical Writer who can take our documentation to the next level.
You will be responsible for writing and updating our technical documentation, both for internal and external use, and maintaining our documentation website. You’ll collaborate closely with Product Owners, Development, Quality Assurance and Support to deliver high-quality documentation.
What will you be doing on a daily basis?
- Analyze new product features and determine documentation needs
- Explain complex and technical matters in a clear and concise way to non-technical clients and end users
- Produce detailed, precise and user-friendly software documentation, such as user guides, API documentation, tutorials and release notes, in compliance to Connective’s established standards and guidelines
- Further develop, maintain and update Connective’s documentation website
- Continuously strive to optimize existing documentation
- Edit and proofread UI texts
- Work closely with translation agencies and coordinate translation projects in a multitude of languages
Which skills do you need?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Translation or equal by experience
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in technical writing
- You have advanced experience with Microsoft Office products and Salesforce
- Experience with Atlassian products such as JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Experience with technical authoring tools, such as Adobe Technical Communication Suite, MadCap Flare or static site generators is a plus
Who are you?
- You have an analytical mindset and are detail oriented
- You have the ability to absorb complex information easily
- You have strong communication skills in English and Dutch (knowledge of French, German or Spanish is a plus)
- You have a can-do attitude and you get the job done
- You are a dynamic team player who can also work autonomously
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment