Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
You will be responsible for understanding, documenting and refining the desired user experience and necessary requirements for digital products for our clients.
Your Day To Day:
- You can build the bridge between business & technology
- Identify business requirement improvements
- Knowledge of competitive analysis
- Analyze and map business processes (current state/future state
- Analyze processes and data to identify gaps and perform process or data mapping
- Prepare or provide input to business cases, feasibility assessments, etc.
- Produce high quality documentation
- Report status and issues to the Project Manager(s)
- Contribute to enterprise architecture development from a business needs perspective
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in ICT or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in business/functional analysis
- Experience within a software quality assurance / testing role
- Good knowledge of Use Case Diagram - UML
- Knowledge of Lucidchart
Who you are?
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Passion for working in a fast-paced agile digital environment
- Excellent analytical skills with an understanding of how to build and measure benefits
- Superior relationship building with cross-functional teams to deliver results through excellent partnership, communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and adapt to changes in requirements
- Collaborative working environment
- Nitro will empower all passionate technology loving professionals by allowing them to expand their skills and take part in inspiring projects
- Competitive company benefits such as healthcare, pension, life assurance, employee wellbeing programme/gym subsidy, unlimited annual leave, flexible forever approach/remote working, & more.
- Always working as one team, our people are not afraid to think big and challenge the status quo
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
“We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age”.