Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Senior Sales Compensation Analyst
Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Remote
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Senior Sales Compensation Analyst will be responsible for supporting the administration of the Go To Market Compensation Plans. This individual will make changes to the system configuration to support the changes in administration of the plans, including the introduction of new plan components. Additionally, this individual will be responsible for working with the Leadership teams to configure and distribute standard reporting as well as producing ad hoc reporting as needed.
- Assist in developing and administering sales crediting and compensation plans, design, and policiesincluding AE’s, SDR’s, Marketing & Channel
- Collaborate with Finance & Management to ensure Compensation plans deliver Company Objectives within finance policy
- Create and issue compensation plans and quota letters to the global sales organization on a quarterly/monthly/annual basis
- Prepare monthly and quarterly commissions and attainment management analysis to Leadership and Cx management
- Work with Sales Enablement to develop and deliver training and documentation to the global sales teamson commission policies and processes
- Work with the Leadership & Management to resolve crediting and commission questions, including calculations & processing in the commission system (Everstage)
What we are looking for:
- Candidate will ideally have experience administering/paying commissions
- SFDC administration and reporting a must.
- Experience using Everstage (or a comparable commissions management platform) a must.
- Has 2+ experience designing the plans for Global GTM SaaS teams
- Strong analytical skills (emphasis on MS Excel and PowerPoint) and the ability to adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- Strong Communication Skills - Ability to understand and communicate the meaning/insight of the data being presented
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics), or Business degree with strong analytics experience
- Ability to work independently on complex projects
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.