Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Connective, A Nitro company, is looking for Front End Developers who are willing to fast-forward with us.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is willing to fast-forward with us.
As a key member of our development team, you will participate in both existing and new web frontend projects that are part of the products and solutions developed by Connective. You will play a leading role in choosing web technologies that on one hand meet the business goals and on the other hand allow easy maintenance now and towards the future, with a high level of quality. You have the responsibility to translate the proposals of the graphical designers to a web implementation.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with Product Management, Engineering and Design to build a product that our users love
- Building elegant interfaces that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Building automated end to end tests
- Building deployment workflows to support continuous delivery
- Researching new front-end technologies to drive innovation
- Evaluating the existing application codebase and driving improvement
- Evangelizing engineering best practices, standards and also learning for the others.
Which skills do you need?
You have a profound knowledge of the following technologies:
- Thorough understanding of OOP principles
- Web stack protocols, specs,…
- React, jsx
The following technologies are certainly a ‘nice to have’:
- Back-end technologies (e.g. for mocking services)
- Oauth2 and oicd protocols
- Being able to test frameworks is a plus
- You can structure and maintain the front-end code
- You can communicate fluently in Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Fast changing environments energize you
- You have several years of experience as a front-end developer
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.