Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Connective, A Nitro company, is looking for C# Developers who are willing to fast-forward with us.
We are looking for a Back-end C# Developer who is willing to fast-forward with us. During the entire development process you work hand in hand with the Product Manager, your team lead, and QA. Your main goal will be to deliver the best and most qualitative solution and service with an unparalleled user experience to our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Collaborating with Product Management, Engineering and Design to build a product that our users love
- Building elegant interfaces that deliver amazing customer experiences
- Building automated end to end tests
- Building deployment workflows to support continuous delivery
- Researching new front-end technologies to drive innovation
- Evaluating the existing application codebase and driving improvement
- Evangelizing engineering best practices, standards and also learning for the others.
Which skills do you need?
- You have a natural affinity with technology
- You have a firm grasp of Microsoft products (IIS, MSSQL, Server)
- You have a good knowledge of SOAP/REST protocol
- You understand Cloud technologies and services (Azure, AWS)
- XML / JSON hold no secrets for you
- You have a heart for developing in C# and a thorough knowledge of its ecosystems
- Writing clean, readable C# code is part of your DNA
- You have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- The .NET framework (ASP.NET, MVC and Web API) feels like a home to you
- You are familiar with unit and integration testing
- You master Microsoft SQL Server
- You are familiar with Entity Framework or another object-relational mapping framework
- Fast changing environments energize you
- You love working in team
Who are you?
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equal by experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within .NET technologies
Nitro is changing the way the world works with documents. As the global leader in document productivity solutions, Nitro enables people to work smarter every day with their documents, on the desktop and in the cloud. From PDF creation, conversion, editing and reviewing capabilities, to cloud-enabled workflows for secure sharing, collaboration and electronic signatures, Nitro offers best-in-class solutions that every knowledge worker in an organization should use to improve productivity, document security and corporate sustainability.
Founded in 2005, Nitro’s enterprise-grade solutions are now trusted by more than 650,000 leading businesses worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 500. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50, and Software 500 award winner. Headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro also has offices in Dublin, Ireland and Melbourne, Australia.