Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Senior Windows Infrastructure Operations Engineer (Contract role)
Nitro are looking to hire experienced Senior Windows Infrastructure Operations Engineer
As a Senior Infrastructure engineer you will be working with existing teams to modernise our Windows Environments in order to optimise our CI/CD pipelines.
What you'll be doing:
- Upgrade and maintenance of tests servers for Windows AD, SharePoint, iManage, etc. in AWS cloud using infra-as-code technologies (Terraform, Packer)
- Upgrade and migrate of repositories (Artifactory, Conan, Nexus)
- Maintaining and configuring Datadog monitors on our build and testing infrastructure to ensure availability, security and performance
- Working on Microsoft Windows Server, configuration management (Microsoft IIS Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Sharepoint)
- Rearchitect and simplify the above.
- You will regularly take part in deep-dive troubleshooting and conduct technical post-mortem discussions to identify the root cause of complex issues.
- 3+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems
- Proficiency in infra-as-code and provisioning tools Terraform, Packer, Chef, ansible, etc.
- Proficiency in container orchestration (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS)
- Understanding networking technology and how servers and networks inter-relate. Managing networking (VPC, Security Groups, Route53) in AWS clouds
- Proficiency in monitoring tools like Datadog, AWS CloudWatch, New Relic, SolarWinds, AppDynamics, …
- Experience working in a DevOps or DevSecOps environment
Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world's largest companies. Today Nitro is a prominent document productivity solution and a leading eSignature solution. We are leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend the rapid growth of Nitro Sign through data driven growth experiments.
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to our core values:
High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.