Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
This is a fantastic opportunity to support Nitro Software’s growth as you own the implementation of the Nitro Tech Stack. Our Business Analyst will work cross-functionally to manage the governance and usage of 150+ SaaS business applications.
What you'll do:
- Create and manage relationships with business stakeholders that drive customer satisfaction
- Define and document business processes, data maps, and partner with end users on requirements, functionality, and solutions.
- Specify system designs, data, workflow, and logical processes to meet organization objectives
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of Order to Cash cycle architecture, data flows, analyze requirements, develop technical design specifications, develop packages, APIs, extensions and custom reports
- Participate in all phases of software development life cycle, including discovery, analysis, requirements definition, solution design, configuration, code development, testing, deployment and support
- Provide technical assistance to end-users and/or technical staff regarding application, system and reporting issues
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve, and manage systems problems in a timely manner with minimal supervision
- Provide on-call and after-hours support as needed
What we're looking for:
- Minimum 6-8+ years of experience working with financial related applications and working with internal customers to resolve and respond to financial system issues and inquiries
- 4+ years of hands-on system administration, solution implementation and support experience of SaaS applications
- 2-3 years of experience in Order to Cash Systems like Salesforce, Zuora, NetSuite/Oracle or other similar systems
- A desire to partner with our stakeholders and the initiative to drive problems to resolution
- A self-starter with great personal organization, written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks in a collaborative, team working environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne.