Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
The Sales Support Engineer is a customer-facing professional who plays an important role in enriching Nitro experience by providing technical guidance to both, our pre-sale and post-sale customers.
The Sales Support Engineer will work closely with multiple internal teams, including Product, Engineering, Sales, Customer Success, and Customer Support. You will report directly to the Senior Manager, Global Support.
What you'll be doing:
- Providing exceptional service to customers seeking assistance with Nitro products. This includes communicating with customers with empathy and in professional and timely manner, performing live troubleshooting via net-meetings and creating JIRA tickets for our engineering teams.
- Configuring of customer sites in a cloud environment, including SSO and SMTP set-up.
- Providing support to Nitro Sales Team by providing deployment and integration guidance, answering product questions, and technical troubleshooting.
- Working closely with our global Support team on refining escalation processes, developing Knowledge Base, and creating an environment of cross-functional learning.
- Ability to work independently and in a team-based, collaborative environment
- Aptitude for learning new products and technologies, and for driving yourself to maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the entire Nitro Product line
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent attention to detail and the ability to articulate complex technical and business solutions to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Ability to receive feedback, adapt to change, and to communicate challenges in timely and professional manner
- Minimum of 2+ years of IT or technical support experience with enterprise software.
- German language is a must.
- Strong technical knowledge of MS Windows Server and Desktop Operating systems.
- Understanding of Application deployment in Virtual and App publishing environments: Terminal Server, Citrix, VMWare and AppV.
- Experience working with Azure environments.
- Experience with SaaS solutions, concepts, and business models.
- Experience with SSO set-up and integrations, including Salesforce, Power Automate.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, CS, or equivalent work experience.
- (Nice to Have) Experience working with document productivity applications, PDF, managed print services, or document management systems (DMS).
- (Nice to Have) Experience with digital signatures and electronic identification (eIDs).
This role can be based in our Dublin or London office.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-AM1