Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Nitro are looking to hire experienced DevOps Engineers.
Engineering is a critical function at Nitro, developing the products and services at the heart and soul of our business today, and helping us realize our vision of smarter documents in the future. We have an incredibly talented and diverse Engineering team that cares, with a strong culture of building amazing product experiences for our customers and making a positive impact on our business.
- Our products are used by over 650K businesses and 30M users
- We work with cutting edge technology
- Help digitally transform the largest companies in the world
- Help save the planet and trees by reducing printing and paper
- Work with a smart, passionate team with a truly unique culture
We currently have a requirement for DevOps engineers to work with existing teams to modernise our Build Pipeline.
- Minimum of 5 years of job experience with:
- Docker, Terraform, GitHub Actions Pipeline, Jenkins, Infrastructure as Code, AWS EC2, AWS Networking, AWS high availability
- Deploying code in Continuous Integration\Continuous Development (CI\CD) pipelines
- Experience with Unix\Windows Docker
- Experience with configuration management for Unix\Window servers
- Experience with architecting, building, and running a build and test platform pipeline
- Working in a DevOps or DevSecOps environment
Good to have:
- Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with:
- Python scripting
- Power Shell
- Object-oriented programming mindset
- Security, privacy focus mindset
- Microsoft Windows Server automation
- Automating reproducible instances for Windows Servers
- Microsoft Windows Server, configuration management:
- Microsoft IIS Server
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Skilled communicator, including:
- Technical Documentation and Architecture diagram creation
- Ability to train peers, teaching mindset
Who We Are: Our Beliefs
We make documents smarter! At Nitro, we are changing the way the world works with documents, and leading the digital transformation of the world's largest companies. Today Nitro is a prominent document productivity solution and a leading eSignature solution. We are leveraging our success to build the next generation smart document platform that is revolutionizing document productivity, corporate security and sustainability. With your help, we will extend the rapid growth of Nitro Sign through data driven growth experiments.
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees. It comes back to our core values:
High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact. Non-high performers need not apply.
Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.