Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager, Sales Development to lead our North America and APAC Sales Development Teams. Sales Development Representatives are responsible for creating business opportunities in targeted Strategic & Enterprise accounts by calling into CXO, VP and Director level contacts within the IT Organization.
Reporting to Nitro’s VP, Growth & Enablement, this role is responsible for hiring, training, and managing a team of Sales Development Representatives. With customers across all industries, this role requires team leadership, management and enterprise sales expertise with a proven track record of high performance, As a key Manager, you will have a critical impact to the development of the of the business and the inner workings of our the rapidly growing sales organization.
What you’ll be doing:
- Hire, train, manage and lead a team of Sales Development Representatives whose roles consist of cold calling, prospecting, pipeline development, and opportunity identification
- Conduct Weekly team meeting, one on ones, and daily huddles
- Conduct call review sessions and objection handling training
- Optimize a top metrics reporting infrastructure: #call made (connects) # Appointments set, # Opportunities Generated and Converted, Pipeline Generated and Converted
- Coach, mentor, and provide feedback to improve the skillset and productivity of the team
- Inspire and foster an environment where the team feels valued and can do their best work
- Responsible for the appraisal and career planning of Nitro's Sales Development Representatives
- Ensure relationships with key prospects and accounts are continuously developed and interactions are strengthened/grown
- Assess and define optimal sales pairings and structures with Account Executives and Account Managers
What we’re looking for:
- Proven experience building an enterprise business development or lead generation team at scale
- Experience building and leading multi-location or international teams
- Experience in scaling a high-growth business
- Deep understanding of Sales 2.0 demand generation function and supporting technologies
- Creativity and “out of the box” ideas and approaches for building pipeline
- Must be a strategic thinker, self-motivated and results orientated
- Hands on leader able to both build a new organization as well as accelerate an existing team
- Experience with Solution and/or Challenger sales concepts and techniques
- Strong cultural fit with real growth potential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience using SalesForce.com
- Experience using Salesloft
- BA/BS (or equivalent) required
- Additional languages a plus
Nitro is a global document productivity software company driving digital transformation in organizations across multiple industries around the world. The Company’s core solution, the Nitro Productivity Suite™, provides integrated PDF productivity, eSignature, and business intelligence (BI) tools to customers through a horizontal, SaaS and desktop-based software suite. Nitro’s software solution is highly scalable, serving large multinational enterprises and government agencies, as well as small businesses and individual users. Nitro has sold over 2.6 million licenses and has 11,700 Business Customers in 154 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco and has offices in Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-SH1 #LI-Remote