Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Aussie-founded and headquartered in San Francisco, Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly-evolving digital documents space. The Nitro Product team designs, develops, and delivers a best-in-class experience for our customers, and we’re looking for a Senior User Designer to help shape the next generation of Nitro products. As a key member of our fast-growing team, you will help guide best-practices and set the standard for quality. If you’re insatiably curious and love to design simple solutions to complex problems, then we would love to hear from you.
- Work collaboratively with product managers, researchers, engineers, and marketers located in cities around the world.
- Work closely with the other members of the design team to leverage our collective strengths towards building the best product experience possible.
- Work in close partnership with your product manager throughout the planning and delivery process and seek to understand both the user and business perspective
- Coordinate with User Research to better understand both qualitative and quantitate inputs that influence your work.
- Advocate for the best solution possible and guide your work through to production working closely with engineering to deliver long-lasting, high-quality experiences.
- Work with User Research Ops to match the quality of your work with business-critical success metrics
- Build confidence in your work by presenting to key stakeholders and company executives
- Advocate for a user-first approach to problems with evidence-based insights in all areas of the business
- Expert knowledge and proven experience in user experience design, user research, product design.
- Experience working with design systems and building products with components
- Proven experience working on technically complex products
- Comfortable working across a range of platforms (Windows, Mac, Web) and the restrictions that each platform has
- Hold a degree in Human Computer Interaction, Design, Psychology, or a related field, and/or relevant professional experience.
- A self-starter with an interest in growing as an individual and as a team
- Ability to work effectively within a cross-functional and multi-cultural environment.
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrable comfort in both qualitative and quantitative forms of research
- Strong organization and time management in meeting deadlines for smaller and larger scale tasks
Who we are:
At Nitro, we're changing the way the world works with documents. From the desktop to the cloud, we make it easy to create, edit, share, sign and collaborate—online or offline.
More than 490,000 businesses run Nitro, including over 50% of the Fortune 500. We're the PDF software partner of choice for Lenovo®, and our award-winning products, including Nitro Pro and Nitro Cloud, are used by millions of people every month in nearly 200 countries.
Australian-founded, we're headquartered in downtown San Francisco with offices in Melbourne, Australia; Dublin, Ireland; Nitra, Slovakia; and St. Petersburg, Russia. One of the fastest-growing private companies in the world, Nitro is also a multiple Inc. 500/5000, BRW Fast 100, Deloitte Technology Fast 50 and Software 500 award winner.
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne.