Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Connective, A Nitro company, is looking for a Service Engineer (Product) who is willing to fast-forward with us.
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
Are you passionate about transforming every PC, smartphone and tablet within any organization into a powerful digital transaction- and communication platform?
Lucky you, because there is a unique opportunity to be part of one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe: Connective, a Nitro Company!
Working hand in hand with the Product Manager and the Delivery team, you will be involved in all aspects of software implementation; from demoing a solution to providing training to new users, to project requirements gathering and product improvement. You will be the ultimate intermediary between the users and projects’ needs on the one hand; and the Connective team and its proudly owned products on the other hand. Your main goal will be to deliver the best solution and services with an unparalleled user experience to all our customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Become an Expert on Connective products
- Perform demo and training sessions for prospects and new users
- Accompany customers on their digital transformation journey; from requirements gathering, to functional analysis workshops to project aftercare
- Perform workshops and customer sync meetings
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding Connective’s solutions
- Guide customers with their Connective projects, on premise and in the cloud
- Report defects or offer suggestions for product improvement based on issues brought up by customers
- Analyze tickets and troubleshooting with internal teams (QA/Dev) to be able to provide a workaround or solution
- Provide relevant, high quality and timely communication to the customer
What we're looking for:
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, it’s a plus (but not a must) when this is in or related to Information technology, Computer Science, Communication.
- Knowledge of RESTful API and how to integrate them.
- HTML knowledge would be a plus.
- You are willing to constantly learn, adapt and share your knowledge with other users.
- Teaching or training experience is an asset; being passionate about it and looking forward to conveying your expertise is equally advantageous.
- You have an eye for detail and combine this with logical and analytical thinking
- You are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is an asset.
What's in it for you?
- A workspace in a trendy office located in Antwerp.
- Work from home to optimize work-life balance
- We provide training on our products
- You’ll become part of a passionate & enthusiastic team that brings customers & users of all shapes and sizes into the digital age
- Yearly team events & drinks!
- Last but not least: a nice salary package, including many benefits including stock , healthcare, pension & more!
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-REMOTE #LI-AM1