Be Part of the Nitro Good Life
Connective, A Nitro company, is looking for a Junior Customer Success Manager who is willing to fast-forward with us.
Who we are:
Nitro is an exciting, high-growth company in the rapidly evolving digital documents space. We put people at the center of everything we do, both our customers and our employees.
It comes back to one of our core values:
- High Performance - We have a “performance first” orientation and ambitious plans for the company. This means ample opportunity for those who join us to make a big impact.
- Be Good - We hire people with big hearts and foster an environment where they can be themselves and do their best work. We celebrate individuality and diversity and provide our employees with the opportunities, the resources and the support they need to thrive and flourish.
- No BS – this one is self-explanatory
Our value proposition is straightforward, tangible and easy to prove: We believe software technology should be easy to use, help make people better, and be accessible to any knowledge worker who wants to be more productive.
We are on a mission: we hire creative, intelligent, talented people; we build great products that delight our customers; and we are doing it in a rewarding way– a way that feels good and makes us proud to be part of Nitro.
- Your main focus will be to renew contracts from existing clients
- Create and enforce plans that will help meet the needs of customers
- Build long-term relationships with clients and customers
- Address and resolve customer issues
- Notify the sales team of new sales and cross-selling opportunities
- Become familiar with the competition to stay ahead of them
- Encourage high-sales and good customer service practices
- Create strategies and work with clients to boost their brand
- Help promote and maintain a positive company image
What we're looking for:
- Passionate about sales and offering clients the best possible solution for their business
- No experience is required, although we are looking for someone who is client-facing, problem solving and who has a pro-active mindset.
- You are a team player and want to work in an international environment
- Fluent in English & Dutch is essential and French would be an added bonus.
What's it in for you?
- A workspace in a trendy office located at ‘t Zuid, in the heart of Antwerp
- A market competitive salary with a lot of extra legal advantages (company car is an option)
- Work from home and flexible hours to find a right ‘work-life balance’
- Yearly team buildings with our awesome team
Nitro is a global document productivity software company accelerating digital transformation in a world that demands the ability to work from anywhere, anytime, on any device. Nitro enables organizations to drive better business outcomes through 100% digital document processes and fast, efficient workflows. The Nitro Productivity Platform offers comprehensive business solutions, including powerful PDF productivity, unlimited eSigning and industry-leading analytics, all supported by a superior customer success team. Nitro has over 2.8 million licensed users and 13,000+ Business Customers in 155 countries, including over 68% of the Fortune 500 and three of the Fortune 10. Nitro is headquartered in San Francisco with hubs in Toronto, Dublin, London, and Melbourne. #LI-REMOTE #LI-AM1